Your First Visit
Your Story is Important To Us
Your care begins with understanding your spinal condition and lifestyle concerns.
We believe in collaborating with you to find the best treatment plan for your needs. And that starts with you ‘telling us your story’.
As a new patient, our Historian will call you to record your medical history in our secure electronic medical record. During that call we will ask you to ‘tell us your story’. That is, what your life is like due to your condition, what your life was like before this spinal condition, and what you want to return to for a satisfying life.
All of this will be recorded so our Care Team can review with you at your first visit. No more history forms to complete in the waiting room before your visit.
In order for us to best treat your spinal condition or injury, it is important for us to have a complete understanding of your current health.
What You Need To Bring To Your First Visit:
- X-Rays, CT scans and MRI scan (films and reports)
- If your MRI, CT or X-ray was taken at a Midwest Spine Institute facility, we will have them available for your appointment
- Medical Records of previous tests or treatments (EMGs, Physical Therapy, Chiropractic Treatment, Acupuncture, etc.)
- Any brace or support that you are using
- Referral and Pre-Authorization if your insurance requires this Insurance card
- Insurance card - your current health insurance card
- Payment for your visit (co-pay, coinsurance, etc)
- Claim and/or file number (for an injury – auto or worker’s compensation)
- Photo Identification (for your own security verification)
“I felt like Dr. Sinicropi really cared about me — he was interested in my life. And after he took care of me, I got so much better, my son started calling me the bionic woman.”
If you would like to request your records please print the Medical Records Request form below, complete it and return to us at the fax number on the form or to the address below.
If you would like to have records, scans and/or reports sent to us, please send them to our corporate office at:
Midwest Spine Institute
Attn: Medical Records Dept.
1950 Curve Crest Blvd. W. Suite 100 Stillwater, MN 55082
(651) 430-3800 or (800) 353-7720