Scheduling An Appointment for Your Patient
Our Customer Services Specialists are dedicated to helping you schedule an appointment for your patient with our Spine Care Team.
Our "Care Team” includes a physician and mid-level provider who work collaboratively together. We will look for the first available appointment for your patient with one of our Care Team members.
What Your Patient Needs To Bring To His/Her First Visit:
- X-Rays, CT scans and MRI scan (films and reports)
- Medical Records of previous tests or treatments (EMGs, Physical Therapy, Chiropractic Treatment, Acupuncture, etc.)
- Any brace or support that you are using
- Referral and Pre-Authorization if your insurance requires this Insurance card
- Insurance card
- Co-payment for his/her visit
- Claim or file number (for an injury – auto or worker’s compensation)
- Photo Identification (to protect your patients identity)
If you would like to send records, scans and/or reports sent to us, please send them to our corporate office address below or fax to (651) 430-3827.
Midwest Spine Institute
Attn: Medical Records Dept.
1950 Curve Crest Blvd. W. Suite 100 Stillwater, MN 55082
(651) 430-3800 or (800) 353-7720